Since January 2015, nearly 1,700 applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK from people with Tier 1 leave to remain have been refused by the Home Office, under paragraph 322(5) of the immigration rules.
April 30, 2019
- ‘It’s got to be done.’ These Walls Must Fall campaigners continue their fight to close down Hassockfield detention centre
- ‘This is not goodbye’ Right to Remain pays tribute to Lisa Matthews, our departing Coordinator
- Stop the globalisation of the Hostile Environment
- Yumna Kamel joins Right to Remain as our new legal education officer
- Eiri Ohtani appointed to lead Right to Remain
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don’t miss any of our latest news!
Sign up to get our newsletter, and you can choose to receive our standard newsletter and/or our legal newsletter, which has our latest legal updates blog posts and any changes to the online version of the Right to Remain Toolkit.