We were delighted to hear the news last week that Otis Bolamu was granted the right to remain. Otis, originally from the Democratic Republic of the Congo but now truly claimed by Swansea, was detained and faced imminent removal at the end of 2018.
January 21, 2020
- Citizenship Application Fee Waiver for Those Under the Age of 18
- New Telephone Reporting Condition for Those on Immigration Bail
- Preparing for a video-call asylum substantive interview
- Guide to work permission for asylum seekers by Migration Justice Project
- Free UK immigration advice for people fleeing Ukraine
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don’t miss any of our latest news!
Sign up to get our newsletter, and you can choose to receive our standard newsletter and/or our legal newsletter, which has our latest legal updates blog posts and any changes to the online version of the Right to Remain Toolkit.