(Image credit: Unlocking Detention) Last week, the government quietly announced that they will be closing the Verne – one of the nine immigration ‘removal’… Read more »
October 17, 2017
- Citizenship Application Fee Waiver for Those Under the Age of 18
- New Telephone Reporting Condition for Those on Immigration Bail
- Preparing for a video-call asylum substantive interview
- Guide to work permission for asylum seekers by Migration Justice Project
- Free UK immigration advice for people fleeing Ukraine
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don’t miss any of our latest news!
Sign up to get our newsletter, and you can choose to receive our standard newsletter and/or our legal newsletter, which has our latest legal updates blog posts and any changes to the online version of the Right to Remain Toolkit.